OK. Now here’s a small variety. It kind of gives you a little idea of our range because GS Extreme wide variety of T-shirts is just what we do.
We did one for a bachelorette party. “The I Do Crew Always There For You.” And then we did another one for the maid of honor. We did the bridesmaids’ T-shirts. We went through the whole list for them for the wedding party.
We did one for a small elementary school and the entire graduating class. Kids wanted their names on the back so of course we typed in all the names and we’ve got to make sure we get the names correct for the class of 2017.
- We did a bike event for Scooter Haven, their First Annual Spring Rally.
- We did one for a bar in Florida called the High Octane Saloon.
- A local musician Pistol Pete.
- A local business here in Freeport, Illinois, the Route 20 Bar and Grill.
- All Out Country down in Mount Carroll, Illinois.
- A band out of down in Thomasville, Georgia.
- A distillery up in Monroe.
- A tattoo shop called Top Ink.
- An outdoor event that was held in Tennessee. And there’s a metal fest, another Georgia event.
- And then this here was a Smoke in the Valley.
- My local customer that treats me the best is Jerry Gendreau at the Iron Horse Social Club.
- We’ve got a lot of different biker-related stuff for the motorcycle guys.
- There’s the Freak Patrol for Big Engine, one of many of their T-shirts they do.
GS Extreme can do anything from a simple saying, a logo, to a complex kind of design. We try to do the best we can because we know that your T-shirt order means a lot to you.